Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Running the Mile with my Son

Lately my son has been on a wrestleing kick. He is still new still learning and out of shape. Just like me. That is quickly changing though. I decided to kill two birds with one stone. Get my ass in shape and get my boy in better shape. We started on Sunday with a time of 12 min 20 sec. Today we made it in 11 min 26 sec. Jake is having a hard time with the improvement that he has been making. The problem is he doesn't see the improvement. We see it in him but he doesn't so I hope that 54 seconds is a good improvment for him to look at.

I used to run the mile in under 7 minutes in high school. I was always a big kid.

Gaming I took a brief look at Star Trek DAC i'm a bit pissed I bought it. More later on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment