Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Blogging Again Introducing the ZombieDude00

Being that this is my first blog i should post some background about me. Well I'm a 30 year old out of work Video Game Producer that like many others is suffering in this down time for our country. Over the past year I've been laid off twice from two different devlopers. I have been in the biz almost ten years now started in QA working the late nights on some really bad projects. I decided to shape up and get with the times and blog I facebook and twitter so blogging just seemed like a good idea.

I have decided to put my life into this blog along with gaming. Come here for laughs and good times I don't pull any punches on the games I review. There isn't any subject that I wouldn't blog about. In reguards to gaming I will review and give solid feedback to readers.

Lets see how this goes shall we ?




No comments:

Post a Comment